Michael Buble - Home

123
lirik lagu kord gitar Michael Buble - Home

#intro : C  Bm  Am  G  F  G  C G

C
 Another summer day
Bm                 
 Is come and gone away
Am              G
 In Paris and Rome
                F
But I wanna go home
G    C  G
 Mmmm

C
 Maybe surrounded by
Bm
 A million people I
Am                 G
 Still feel all alone
                 F
 I just wanna go home
      G          C        
 Oh I miss you, you know

              F
And I've been keeping all the letters
       Am
That I wrote to you
                D
Each one a line or two
                F             G
"I'm fine baby, how are you?"
             F 
Well I would send them
                          Am
But I know that it's just not enough
              A#
My words were cold and flat
                         G
And you deserve more than that

C
 Another aeroplane
Bm
 Another sunny place
Am             G 
 I'm lucky I know
                F
 But I wanna go home
         G            C     G
 Mmmm, I've got to go home

          C  Bm Am G
Let me go hoooooooome
             F                  G
I'm just too far from where you are
             C    G
I wanna come home

#melody : C  Bm Am  G  F  G C

      F                                 
And I feel just like I'm living
        Am
Someone else's life
                     D          
It's like I just stepped outside
                    F           G
When everything was going right
      F
And I know just why you could not
     Am
Come along with me
             A#
But this was not your dream
                      G
But you always believed in me

C
 Another winter day has come
Bm
 And gone away
Am                    G
 And even Paris and Rome
                  F  
 And I wanna go home
 G         C     G  
 Let me go home

C
 And I'm surrounded by
Bm
 A million people I
 Am            
 Still feel alone
            F
 Oh, let go home
       G         C        G
 Oh, I miss you, you know

         C  Bm Am G
Let me go hoooooooome
            F             G
I've had my run Baby, I'm done
          C     G
I gotta go home
         C  Bm Am G
Let me go hoooooooome
           F 
It will alright
                G
I'll be home tonight
                 C     
I'm coming back home

lirik lagu kord gitar Michael Buble - Home
 
Copyright 2010 Lirik Lagu dan Kord Gitar