Killing Me Inside - Forever

123
lirik dan kord gitar Killing me inside - Forever

Intro : D G ...2x

D           G         
I hope you know
              D
but I always try
              G           
to be a good man
                    D
untill my last breath

[pre-reff]

D         G                     D
I can't pretend the feeling for you
                      G         Bm
you make me feel like I`m free again

[Reff]

Bm           G    Bm            G
let me kiss you...let me hold you
D                                
every step you yake
               C#/A
every word you say                                
and every game you play
           Em        G D
I`ll be watching you

Em                G        D
Cause my love for you forever
D              G
Irip my heart out
               D
Want this love from you
                  G
Cause you are the one
                    D
untill my last breath

Kembali Ke : [pre-reff],[Reff]

Bm  G     Bm     G A

forever...forever.....

lirik dan kord gitar Killing me inside - Forever
 
Copyright 2010 Lirik Lagu dan Kord Gitar