Goo Goo Dolls- iris

123
lyrics and chord guitar Goo Goo Dolls- iris

Intro: / Bm - - / Bsus2 - - / - - / Gmaj7 -
- / G6 - - / - - /



VERSE:

               D               Em            
G
And I'd give up forever to
touch you
                  Bm                    
A                  G (x2)
'Cause I know that you feel
me somehow
                      D                 Em                
G (x2)
You're the closest to heaven
that I'll ever be
          Bm                       A                          
G (x2)
And I don't want to go home
right now



VERSE:

       D           Em                         G
(x2)

And all I can taste is this
moment
      Bm                   A           G
(x2)
And all I can breathe is your
life
        D       Em             G (x2)
And sooner or later it's over
         Bm                      A                   
G (x2)

I just don't want to miss you
tonight

CHORUS:

         Bm                          A       G (x2)
And
I don't want the world to see me
                 Bm                  A                   G (x2)
'Cause
I don't think that they'd understand
           Bm                        A                    G (x2)
When
everything's made to be broken
         Bm                       A                    G (x2)
I
just want you to know who I am

Repeat Intro



VERSE:

                  D                       
Em                          G (x2)
And you can't fight the tears
that ain't coming
            Bm                  
A                    G (x2)
Or the moment of truth in
your lies
           D                  
Em                     G (x2)
When everything feels like
the movies
                     Bm                       
A                  G (x2)
Yeah, you bleed just to know
you're alive


Chorus

lyrics and chord guitar Goo Goo Dolls- iris

 
Copyright 2010 Lirik Lagu dan Kord Gitar