Green Day - Basket Case

123
chord guitar Green Day - Basket Case


E5               B5
Do you have the time
C#5                G#5
To listen to me whine
A5                 E5                B5
About nothing and everything all at once
E5               B5
I am one of those
C#5                G#5
Melodramatic fools
A5                 E5                B5
Neurotic to the bone no doubt about it

Chorus:
A5                     B5         
    E5
    Sometimes I give myself
the creeps
A5                        B5         
            E5
    Sometimes my mind plays
tricks on me
A5                     B5
It all keeps adding up
    E5 "      D5     C#5
I think I'm cracking up
    A5                B5
Am I just paranoid?   Am I
just stoned?

Interlude:
/ E5 - B5 - / C#5 - B5 -/   x2

   E5             B5
I went to a shrink
     C#5              G#5
To analyze my dreams
       A5                    E5                         B5
She says it's lack of sex that's bringing me down
   E5             B5
I went to a whore
        C#5                G#5
She said my life’s a bore
         A5                    E5                           B5
And quit my whining 'cause it's bringing her down

Chorus

Interlude:
/ E5 - B5 - / C#5 - B5 -/   x4

Bridge:

   A         Bb
Grasping to control          So you better hold on

Instrumental Verse


Chorus


chord guitar Green Day - Basket Case
 
Copyright 2010 Lirik Lagu dan Kord Gitar