lady gaga - paparazzi

123
Lirik lagu dan kord gitar lady gaga - paparazzi

Intro: / Am - - - / x8

Am
We are the crowd
We're co-co-coming out
Got my flash on it's
true                    
Need that picture of
you
        F
It's so magical
              Am
We'd be so fantastical
Am
Leather and jeans
Garage glamorous
Not sure what it means
But this photo of us
         F
It don't have a price
                  Dm
Ready for those
flashing lights
Cause you know that baby I

Chorus:

F
I'm your biggest fan
     C
I'll follow you
           Dm
until you love me
      Bb
Papa-paparazzi
F
Baby there's no
      C
other superstar You know that
Dm
I'll be your
     Bb
Papa-paparazzi
F              
C
Promise I'll be kind
                   Dm
But I won't stop until
             Bb
that boy is mine
F
Baby you'll be famous
C
Chase you down
           Dm
until you love me
     Bb
Papa-paparazzi

Interlude:Am - - - / x4
Verse 2:

Am
I'll be a girl
backstage at your show
velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah cause you'll know
            F
I'm styling between the sets
             Am
Eyeliner and cigarettes
Am
Shadow is burnt
yellow dance and return
My lashes are dry
But with teardrops I cry
          F
It don't have a price
               Dm
Loving you is cherry pie
Cause you know that baby I

Chorus

Bridge:
Am
Real good
(We're dancing in the studio)
Snap snap
(That stuff on the radio)
Don't stop for anyone
Dm
We're plastic but we still have fun!

Chorus
End on F

Lirik lagu dan kord gitar lady gaga - paparazzi
 
Copyright 2010 Lirik Lagu dan Kord Gitar