Avril Lavigne - Let Go

123
lirik lagu dan kord gitar Avril Lavigne - Let Go

Intro: D-A/C#
     D    A/C#
Hey, yea, ohoh (3x)

Verse 1:
D                                   A/C#                  
  I`ve only got 3 dollars left in my hands,
D                              A/C#
  I walk down the sidewalk as I pass a dirty man
D                      A/C#             Bm
  walk up the staircase that leads to my hotel
                           F#m
  I`m living in at a fancy hotel, yeayea
D                      E
  then I`ll go up to my room
D           E
  fixate on what`s the deal I`m alone again
D                           E
  then I will crawl into the bed,
D                    E
  and call you up to tell you off

Chorus:
       A                    F#m
Coz I`m on my own, would you leave me alone
        E
before I lose my mind
  D                           A
because you lied and so did I
                    F#m
Oh oh oh, would you cry-y-y
    E             D
if I let you go tonight
                E               F#m   D
If I let you go tonight yeah yeah let go

Interlude: D-A/C#
     D    A/C# (Harmonics)
Hey, yea, ohoh

Verse 2:
D                         A/C#
  I`ll probably wake up a little sad
Bm                             F#m
  but then I`ll get up and let go of it all instead
D                              A/C#
  because really it`s not worth it
              Bm
  to get in a mess over him
                F#m
  to bother get stressed over him Oh
D                           E
  so I`ll just go on with my life
D               E     
  and fixate on everything else but you
D                            E
  yea I`ll just go on with my life
D                     E
  I have no reason to please you anymore

(Repeat Chorus except last line)

               E
If I let you go

Bridge:
E              A/C#          Bm
  So find your way out of my sight
              A/C#
  I know it`s hard, it`s tough to laugh
Bm                A/C#                D    E
  it`s all messed up, don`t play this game yea yea yea

(Repeat Chorus twice)

Outro:
A-F#m
   Yea, yea
                 E       D
getting stressed over you

getting messed over you

lirik lagu dan kord gitar Avril Lavigne - Let Go
 
Copyright 2010 Lirik Lagu dan Kord Gitar