Coldplay - Talk

123
lirik lagu kord gitar Coldplay - Talk

Intro : F Am - C (3x)
        F G

F             Am
 Oh brother I can't,
   C                F Am - C
I can't get through
            F            Am
I've been trying hard to reach you
C         F                G
cause I don't know what to do
F          Am - C               F    Am - C
Oh brother I can't believe it's true
        F               Am     
I'm so scared about the future
 C    F              G
and I wanna talk to you
     F              G  Am
Oh I wanna talk to you

Reff :
        F
You can take a picture
   Am -           C    F Am - C
of something you see
F              Am    -   C     F Am - C
In the future where will I be?     
         F             Am     -   C   F Am - C
You can climb a ladder up to the sun
   F              Am   -    C                 
Or write a song nobody has sung
 F
Or do something
        G              Am
that's never been done

F        Am    - C       F   Am - C
 Are you lost or incomplete?
       F           Am -
Do you feel like a puzzle,
C           F                  G
you can't find your missing piece?
         F         Am
Tell me how do you feel?                   
       F                    Am -
Well I feel like they're talking
 C      F                G
In a language I don't speak
               F           G  Am
and they're talking it to me

...Reff :
Music : Dm F Am G (4x)
        F Am - C (3x) F G
       F
So you don't know

were you going      
        Am - C     F Am - C 
And you wanna talk
        F                
And you feel like you're
                Am - C         F Am - C
Going where you've been before
          F
You tell anyone who'll
               Am -     C   F Am - C
Listen but you feel ignored
F
Nothing's really
            Am - C
Making any sense at all
      F             G
Let's talk, let's talk
      F             G  Am
Let's talk, let's talk

lirik lagu kord gitar Coldplay - Talk
 
Copyright 2010 Lirik Lagu dan Kord Gitar