Linkin Park - Burn It Down

123
lirik lagu kord gitar Linkin Park - Burn It Down

Intro : Dm F Am G 5x

            Dm   F
The cycle repeated
   Am                        G
As explosinons broke inthe sky
             Dm F
All that I needed
        Am                   G
Was the one thing I couldn't find
               F
And you were there at the turn
  Am               G
Waiting to let me know

[Reff]

                  Dm  F
We're building it up
                 Am   G
To break it back down
                  Dm  F
We're building it up
               Am
To burn it down   We can't wait
    G                Dm F Am G
To burn it to arround

              Dm    F
The colors conflicted
         Am                         G
As the flames, climbed into thew clouds
            Dm     F
I wanted to fix this
              Am                   G
But couldn't stop from tearing it down
                F
And you were there at the turn
    Am                  C G
Caught in the burning glow
            F
And I was there at the turn
  Am                C G
Waiting to let you know

Kembali Ke : [Reff]

[Dm Am C G] 2x
You told me yes
You held me high
And I believed when you told that lie
I played soldier, you played king
And stuck me down, when I kissed that ring
You lost that right, to hold that crown
I built you up, but you let me down
And fan the flames

             Dm
And you were there at the turn
  F                Am G
Waiting to let me know

Back To : [Reff]

         Dm
When you fall, I'll take my turn
F                                    Am
And fan the flames As your blazes burn
                  G
We can't wait To burn it to the ground

Outro : [Dm F Am G] 2x

 lirik lagu kord gitar Linkin Park - Burn It Down
 
Copyright 2010 Lirik Lagu dan Kord Gitar