Puddle Of Mud - She Hates Me

123
lirik lagu kord gitar Puddle Of Mud - She Hates Me

Intro : E A F#m B (2x)

E      A    F#m               B
Met a girl, thought she was grand
E       A       F#m           B
Fell in love, found out first hand
E       A         F#       B
  Went well for a week or two
E       A  F#m       B
  Then all came unglued

[Reff1]
E       A    F#m             B
 In a trapped, trip I can't grip
E         A            F#m            B   
 never thought i'd be the one who'd slip
E           A    F#m     B
 then i started to realise
E        A    F#m      B
 I was living one big lie

[Reff2]
             E     A F#m   B
She fucking hates me      trust!
             E    A    F#m      B
She fuckin hates me    la la la la
E              A
  I tried too hard
        F#m        B            E        A         
and she tore my feelings like I had none
     F#m         B
and ripped them away

E          A      F#m       B
She was queen for about an hour
E   A     F#m      B
    after that shit got sour
E      A F#m          B
 she took all I ever had
E                A
  no sign of gullit
     F#m        B
 no feeling of bad, ho

Back To   : [Reff]
Interlude : E A F#m B (4x)

E           A   F#m         B
  that's my story, as you see
E            A      F#m      B
learned my lesson and so did she
E           A    F#m       B
  now it's over and i'm glad
E             A     F#m           B
  'cause i'm a fool for all i've said

Back To : [Reff]

lirik lagu kord gitar Puddle Of Mud - She Hates Me
 
Copyright 2010 Lirik Lagu dan Kord Gitar