Firehouse - Love Of A Lifetime

123
lirik lagu kor gitar Firehouse - Love Of A Lifetime

intro: G-Bm-Em-D-Am-Bm-C-D

G                  Bm             Em    D
I guess the time was right for us to say
Am                Bm               C             D
We’d take our time and live our lives together day by day
G               Bm            Em    D
We’ll make a wish and send it on a prayer
Am                 Bm
We know our dreams can all come true
C                 D
With love that we can share
Am7         Bm7      Am7               Bm7
With you I never wonder – Will you be there for me
Am7         Bm7                  C            D
With you I never wonder – You’re the right one for me

Chorus:
G                 Bm        C         D
I finally found the love of a lifetime
G               Bm           C        D
A love to last my whole life through
G                 Bm        C         D
I finally found the love of a lifetime
Am7         Bm7      C                 D         G
Forever in my heart, I finally found the love of a lifetime
G              Bm                 Em     D
With every kiss our love is like brand-new
Am            Bm              C               D
And every star up in the sky was made for me and you
G                 Bm               Em     D
Still we both know that the road is long
Am               Bm
(But) We know that we will be together
C                   D
Because our love is strong

lirik lagu kor gitar Firehouse - Love Of A Lifetime
 
Copyright 2010 Lirik Lagu dan Kord Gitar